Pages

    Friday, October 29, 2010

    GRAND OPENING : Meta Wulandari Design at MScraps now!

    Finally, Yyyyaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!
    After one year I closed my store at MBH because health issue, now I am 100% recovery and my creative soul is wake up! Thanks for anyone who pray for me :) Mizz Kitten is back to the digi scrapping bussiness with her true name, Meta Wulandari design. Now I am join to a good established store with a lot of talented designer and scrapper at MScraps. Yes, I know I am so lucky can be part of a wonderful team! And today is the day, Grand Opening of my store! 




    This spooky kit is good for preserving your Halloween memories, both in digital or printable. 
    include in the kit are 14 papers and 44 elements in 300dpi resolution. 

    ~ detail ~
    click image to enlarge

    ~ some inspirations ~
    click image to enlarge

     
     (layout created by Nixxie and Linda)



    Do you or your little princess love dance?
    Want to create some cutie page in fairy theme? 
    This Ballerina kit contains 10 papers in JPG format and 44 elements in PNG format.
    All are created in 300 dpi resolution for an excellent quality print.

    ~ detail ~
    click image to enlarge


    ~ some inspirations ~

    by hutchie 

    by Helen

    Oh, sure I can't just leave without freebie for you, this is a mini kit with green peace theme called 'GREEN'.




    Have a nice day, save our earth, stop global warming and happy scrapping, 
    always love you, 

    Meta Wulandari

    3 komentar:

    Anonymous said...

    It is wonderful to have you as part of our team Meta, Welcome aboard ((HUGS))

    CBH said...

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    Ma Altoastral said...

    Thank you for your kindness in sharing!Much appreciated! =)

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...