Pages

    Wednesday, September 1, 2010

    QP Freebie : Happy Quick Page Pack

    Hi!!! 
    A view days ago I have share with you a Happy kit, and now I want to share with you HAPPY Quick Page Pack.
    If you don't have enough time for create a layout, use this QP :-)Include in the zip 4 unique and cute QP in PNG format :)

    PU/S4O

    well, I have plan to purchase a new camera and bamboo wacom tablet, so, donation are very welcome :) 
    Download your Happy Quick Page Pack
    and don't forget to support me by spread the word about this blog, donation, add my blinkie to your blog, follow me and protect my creation from piracy :)

    have a nice day,

    Meta {MizzKitten}

    1 komentar:

    Shuare said...

    Me encantan tus kits!! Son realmente preciosos!

    Te he enlazado a mi blog para seguirte!

    Un beso.

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...