Pages

    Monday, September 20, 2010

    In The Lovers land

    What color dominant when we talk about love...?? Yepp, that's PINK. The next question, are you in fall in love with some one, or want to create "Love memories" page? If you said yes, I have a Lovely coordinate kit in that theme, LOVERS LAND. This kit also can be used in princess theme for your cute girl, baby girl birth, and other you can imagine with the color scheme. 


    and inspiration for you


    Before you download, please make sure you've read my TOU and please follow it. 



    Also support me by spread the word about my blog (Oh, and I start S4H bussiness too), leave a commentdonation, add my blinkie to your blog, follow me and protect my creation from piracy :) 




    and happy scrappin'

    Meta

    6 komentar:

    Unknown said...

    Thank you for sharing your talents.

    Diane said...

    Hello - when I click your link, I get FILE NOT FOUND and am left in nowhere zone...

    G :(

    Meta Wulandari said...

    Fix it for you, Diane, sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again :)

    LauMons said...

    Gracias tu trabajo es hermoso.

    CBH said...

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    Unknown said...

    free ???

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...