Pages

    Monday, January 18, 2010

    Pssst, I Lup U kit and freebies

    Hello all, Please welcome my new kit "Pssst, I Lup U".
    This kit would be fabulous for love and romance layouts, or any other sort of page you could imagine! So be sure to snap up "Pssst, I Lup U" today!
    This kit contains 10 papers and 60 elements. All elements and papers created at 300 dpi for excellent quality printing. No drop shadows except a few slight shadows on the clusters for realism. Not all shown in the preview :)

    This product is Scrap For Hire friendly!

    "Pssst, I Lup U" you can buy at MissesBeeHaven

    click image to enlarge


    Here is my layouts with this kit


    and I have a freebies too for you :)
    This is "Pssst, I Lup U Quick Page" if you want to make your scrapbooking fast and easy (Personal Use Only)

    download Quick Page here

    And here freebie for designer, texture overlay, Commercial Use OK
    Texture freebie available here

    Happy Scrappin' !!!



    Hugz,


    Meta {MizzKitten}




    1 komentar:

    Mincrisar said...

    lovely kit! thx for the cu item!

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...